In this tutoroial, we will learn how to deploy Laravel applications. We will see different methods that you can use to deploy Laravel applications. Also, we will see the configuration changes that you might need to make on some of the popular web hosts in order to work your application on their environment.
- Creating production configuration
- Creating a directory structure based on your web host
- Uploading your Laravel application directory files
- Creating a database in the production site and upload your local database on the production site
- Giving proper permissions to your storage files
- Setting up
.htaccessbased on your server