Accuwebhosting’s highly secured Node.js hosting solution, supported by their relentless support and personal touch, allows you to free your resources and allocate it to growth.
Node.JS hosting plans are fully compatible with Plesk/Cpanel control panels.There are no I/o limits so your high load Node.JS can run smoother.Also, full support for Perl and Python is included.
The fully Managed Support is included within plan price which covers 24 x 7 server monitoring, proactive server management, best effort installation of third-party tools, OS and control panel management.
The primary plan includes 1GB Guaranteed RAM, 20GB RAID6 SSD Storage, 2 vCPU Cores, 1 IP Address,250 GB Premium Bandwidth and 7 Days Money Back Guarantee.
why is Accuwebhosting the best Node.js hosting?
- All Node.js VPS are Fully Managed
- Host Unlimited Node.js Websites
- All Node.js Linux servers are powered by Dual Xeon E5 or E7 series servers with 256 GB ECC/Registered DDR3 RAM, High-speed Server grade SSD drives with RAID6 setup.
- Node.js VPS plans can be easily upgraded without losing any data or losing your current IP address. Node.js VPS can be upgraded to any higher VPS in the same series.
- Free Complimentary Backup
- All Node.js virtual servers include a Web-Based VPS Management Panel that allows you to monitor CPU usage/memory and disk space usage of your VPS.
- You get configuration of MySQL and PostGre Database with no additional cost
2 – Atlantic.net
Atlantic.Net offers a 100% network uptime service level agreement (SLA). The company has data centers in San Francisco, Dallas, Orlando, New York, and Toronto. It has plans to open data centers in London and Singapore. Atlantic.Net uses advanced features like scalable servers, daily backup, RAID redundant storage, and guaranteed CPU cycles to provide reliable and secure hosting services
Why is Atlantic the best?
- 100% hardware SLA
- 100% infrastructure uptime SLA
- 100% network uptime SLA
- Blazing fast SSD with cloud hosting plans
3 – DigitalOcean
Digital Ocean can easily meet the needs of a small-to-medium website due to great hardware features and amazing prices. Cloud newbies can maximize their experience by putting DO’s stunning knowledgebase to use. Even the cheapest cloud server (only $5/mo.) will include an SSD hard drive, which will make your cloud work at extremely high speeds. User-friendly control panels and flexible APIs are just a couple of features that will turn your work with DigitalOcean into the entirely positive experience.
DigitalOcean is fast & unlike vultr 512 MB Ram with 20gb SSD space can give your node.js app smooth performance. unless it’s handling many users.
Why is Digitalocean the Best?
- It includes pre-configured web app images for a taste of shared hosting’s simplicity
- Per-hour pricing like cloud computing services
- heap enough to easily start a test server for a new site whenever you need
4 – Vultr
Why is Vultr the best?
- Provides a simple-to-enable block storage system that allows you to grow beyond the built-in filesystem limits of your computing instance.
- Ability to upload custom ISOs for VPS servers
5 – Linode
Linode is one of the best VPS/ Cloud Hosting providers on the web. It’s affordable, scalable, and reliable. I also love that they have data centres spread out across the United States so we can become geographically diverse pretty easily – and quickly. Launching off a new node or upgrading existing nodes is really easy and you would be hard-pressed to find a more cost-effective solution
Why is Linode the best?
- Products are continuously updated at no extra charge
- support tickets are answered within seconds or minutes, and the staff is always helpful.
- Great Backup Options