Libraries, in particular, are useful in the sense that you can easily use them to develop web pages using UI components, language utilities, math functions just to mention a few.
- HTML/DOM manipulation
- CSS manipulation
- Animations and effects
- HTML events
- In conclusion, big IT companies, for example, Google, Netflix, Microsoft, etc. all make use of jQuery
2. Google Polymer
- Firstly, Google Polymer is so compatible with many platforms
- Most importantly, you can conveniently install polymer either through the Bower method or through the command-line interface
To sum up, D3 simply stands for Data-Driven Documents. Developers bring the best out of D3 through its application to data-driven transformations to DOM objects.
- D3 is so fast and very flexible
- Furthermore, it supports dynamic behavior for animation and interactions
4. DOJO toolkit
- In addition, it contains many APIs and modules
- The DOJO toolkit is into many parts: dojo, dijit, Util, and dojox.
- Furthermore, it contains lightweight-independent modules
- In conclusion, it is so easy and simple to use
Developers use InfoVis to create fast and interactive Data visualizations. Furthermore, because of this, Data Analysts find it very useful although it requires a little bit of coding.
- A very good advantage of this toolkit is that it can be used in creating beautiful color-coded graphics with the vital input information
- Furthermore, InfoVis offers more effects with less extra coding
- In conclusion, most importantly, you are free to download the particular visualization you want without downloading the whole package
- In addition, it only has support for SWF files
- In conclusion, commonly known websites like Microsoft, YouTube, etc. make use of SWFObject
Pixi is an open-source cross-platform 2D engine that can be used to make amazing digital content. It has become very common among developers in recent years because they use it to develop games and interactive, animation-based websites.
- Firstly, Pixi is simple and straightforward
- A super-fast rendering engine
- Furthermore, for its execution, it uses either of WebGL or HTML canvas
- In conclusion, a lot of big names, for example, Disney, use Pixi to create their digital content
Velocity.js is a fast performance engine that makes web animations look easy and better. Big names like WhatsApp, Uber just to mention a few use velocity to power their user interfaces.
- Firstly, velocity.js is fast and simple
- Furthermore, it is a free and open-source performance engine
- Open Source
- High performance
- Most importantly, it has an extensive set of APIs for performing the needed tasks
- Furthermore, it depends on WebGL
- Open Source
- Most importantly, it supports many PHP functions, for example, date-time evaluations, JSON, object manipulations, error handling, regular expressions, and many more
This is used as an event-based two-way communication between the window of the browser and the server. In addition, Socket.IO comprises a node.js server and the browser client library.
- It supports interconnection
- Furthermore, it can also tell if there’s a disconnection too
- Binary support
- Multiplexing support
- Channel support
- It offers feature detection
- Most importantly, this library can be used to test for over 250 features
This cross-browser library can be used to display mathematical notations. Furthermore, Mathjax uses markup like ASCIIMathML, LaTeX and MathML.
- Firstly, It has a robust API
- In addition, its usability and accessibility is top-notch
- Gorgeous and accessible math in all browsers
- In conclusion, it doesn’t use bitmap images
In short, this is simply used for creating gorgeous and amazing 3D visualizations on your preferred websites. Furthermore, these 3D visualizations could be anything like AR/VR, UI and website layouts, animations, and lot more.
- An interactive special toolkit
- It uses WebGL for rendering
- Most importantly, you will need a list bit of coding experience to be familiar with Verge3D
- Open Source
- So reliable
Anime.js is one of the best animation libraries you will find on the internet today.
- Simple and lightweight
- Furthermore, it has a clean and strong API
- In conclusion, it works with SVG, CSS, HTML, DOM, and JS objects
- In conclusion, it can be created using CSS animations
19. Apex Charts
- Highly customizable
- Fully responsive
- In conclusion, it contains lots of bar, pie, heatmap, and mixed charts
This is used for showing external media contents, for example, videos, without interfering with privacy or your site.
- Most importantly, you can simply add your favourite media content with “embetty-video’‘ tag
21. Smooth UI
- Open Source
- It depends on React
- In addition, it’s created using styled-components