In this article, I have shared the 15 best Laravel open-source application Projects.
The Best Choice of Laravel projects can easily facilitate the working environment, leading to better productivity.
Laravel makes it easy to solve common coding problems and the main aim is to create fast its in-built application logic.
If you ever use Laravel to build your application, you will get high security, more flexibility, and complex functionality in a short time.
Laravel is a very efficient PHP framework that can develop applications in a short time with its in-built packages.
Flarum is the next-generation forum software that makes online discussion fun. It’s simple, fast, and free. Flarum is 100% free and open-source under the MIT license
- Beautiful and responsive. This is forum software for humans. Flarum is carefully designed to be consistent and intuitive across platforms, out-of-the-box. It’s backed by LESS, so themeing is a cinch.
- Powerful and extensible. Customize, extend, and integrate Flarum to suit your community. Flarum’s architecture is amazingly flexible, prioritizing comprehensive APIs and great documentation.
- Free and open. Flarum is released under the MIT license.
Vuedo is an open-source project built with Laravel and Vue.js. It is a live example of how everything works together. Vuedo is an open-source Software Licensed under MIT liCENSE
- Manage posts and media
- Categorize posts
- User Roles
- Content moderation
- Markdown Editor
- Amazon S3 integration
This is an implementation of the Content Management System based on Laravel and Twitter Bootstrap 3. Lavalite is the Application and Content Management System.
Lavalite is built with the most popular Bootstrap framework, you can also use any front-end framework available. It is very easy to customize, you can install and use any laravel or lavalite package available online. It is built with the most popular frameworks available, you can make use of all the features of the framework.
Faveo is a Web-based support ticket system, Easy to install, easy to use cost-effective ticket management solution for startups and SME’s. Faveo can be customized to a very large extent according to client requirement and we undertake such projects.
Faveo is 100% is open source for everyone to use and experience the best product in the business. Faveo is a white label and it allows you to use your own branding. Faveo seamlessly integrates assigned email addresses with the ticket generation system.
5. October Cms
October is a free, open-source, self-hosted CMS platform based on the Laravel PHP Framework. A simple and modular CMS that grows with you, with a precise and beautiful interface that comes as second nature.
Timegrid helps contractors and customers to find the perfect meeting time through online appointments.
TimeGrid is a 100% open source for everyone to use. It allows your clients to choose when to book, Keeps all your contacts together and get new subscribers & Provide a better service to your customers.
Koel is an audio streaming website, and it is built by web developers for using it in any kind of web-based project.
It uses VueJS in the frontend and Laravel in the backend. Koel can be opened in any type of browser such as Chrome, Safari, Opera, FireFox.
- You just need to upload songs to your server’s directory. First, you have to configure Koel for scanning and syncing.
- It can stream music
- The client-side of Koel is quite similar to Shopify
- You can sort, search, and listen to the songs by albums or artists.
- In Koel, you can quickly like or unline the songs.
8. Laravel Voyager
Laravel Voyager basically a Laravel package for creating a beautiful admin panel. It is a ready-made admin panel system that you can get just by installing this package in your project.
- Media Manage – Voyager is a media manager, and it allows BREAD, i.e., browse/read/edit/add/delete in your project. All the folders and documents can be easily associable.
- Menu Builder – As it is a super easy menu builder and you can easily add any menu bar in your project and delete it when you want.
- Database Manager – It has its own database, which you can manipulate from Voyager admin.
9. Invoice Ninja
Invoice Ninja is a web-based application, and it is perfect for creating proposals, time-task, expenses, and collect payments. The server side of this application is built in Laravel.
- It manages multiple businesses invoicing, which comes under the Invoice Ninja account.
- It can create a recurring invoice and generate auto-bills for long-term clients.
- Invoice-Ninja can build beautiful and well-described proposals for the customers
- This application allows more than 40 payment gateway integration options.
- It allows your clients to attach quotations and invoices to Email.
- Invoice-Ninja can create project tasks and keep every second-time log of the tasks.
PyroCMS is one of the great content management systems (CMS), and it is getting popular within a few months. It is a very lightweight, eye-catching backend design with perfect architecture that makes it a flexible CMS.
- Seamless integration with Laravel filesystem
- You can store the files and the assets anywhere with the storage extensions
- Pyrocms can automatically manipulate image outcome
- Powerful page management – It can allow you to create page content exactly how you want.
- With a custom handler, it can control page UI and make it responsive.
11. Laravel Zero
Laravel zero is a lightweight and simple micro-framework.
It is used for console or command-line applications. It is built with Laravel components.
12. Laravel Boilerplate
Laravel-boilerplate is a web-based application. Boilerplate is built by developers, especially for developers, as it can make it easy to build a web application.
- Register, login, logout, password reset
- Third-party login with Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linked In, BitBucket and GitHub
- Send Email on account confirmation
- Resend confirmation email
- Login throttling
- Single login at a time, logout from other devices
- Clear user session
- Password configuration
- Full administrator management
Canvas is a blog publishing platform. It is built in Laravel. By Canvas, you can keep the record of the monthly trends.
You can get to know where your blog readers are coming and even what time on which date.
14. Laravel Monica
It is an open-source CRM that helps you to interact with your loved ones. This CRM is a simple system which helps you to remember all the important personal informations.
- Information about family and pets
- Work information and tasks
- Important dates, gift ideas activities
15. Laravel Generator
Laravel generator will reduce coding for developers. You can get the APIs and ready-made admin panel within a few minutes. Laravel generator can generate Test Cases, CRUD, API, and Swagger Documentation.
- Generate repository, model, migrations, and requests
- Laravel generator can Generate APIS and adjust the route files
- Create Swagger documentation for your API
- Create CRUD with proper validations
These are a few of the amazing Laravel open-source Projects you can find on GitHub or anywhere on the internet.
moreover, if you ever work on one, please share it with us on the comment section, we would love to know about it and I am sure other flutter developers would like to contribute when they see it.
Open Source is amazing, Create open-source projects, contribute to others, and join communities around flutter and open-source. It would definitely help grow your portfolio.
Do well to leave a comment about this article.