Arduino is an open-source internet-based platform that combines both software and hardware to help users build projects without difficulties. You must first familiarize yourself with the Arduino IDE and the Arduino language before you can think of getting started. Users are not restricted only to use the offline Arduino IDE; you can simply code with the web editor.
A single-board computer that works pretty well with Arduino won’t be bad for the projects we will be discussing here. You can always check out the Arduino official website to know more if you are not satisfied with this basics.
These Opensource Arduino Projects are available to be reworked or modified, so take on any of them and grow your skill. Stay glued to us as we unleash these mind-blowing opensource Arduino projects!
1. LED Controller
You don’t need to spend big before you should illuminate your room or house with LED lights. This project is all about creating for yourself a LED controller that is easily customizable.
- One of the easiest projects that allows you to control LED lights
- This project majorly needs an Arduino UNO board
2. Arduino Mega Chess
You can easily use this project to make for yourself a digital personal chessboard.
- This essentially needs a TFT LCD touch screen display and an Arduino Mega 2560 board to get started
3. Mute My Television – I Have Seen Enough
This project is nice for muting voices of boring TV personalities or celebrities you don’t feel comfortable listening to them again.
- It is a very useful and educative project
4. Hot Glue LED Matrix Lamp
How about using a LED lamp to decorate and beautify your house. This project is not a difficult task to do and it would be nice if you this project out.
- You will need a LED strip and Arduino Nano R3 to build one for yourself
5. Robot Arm with Controller
- You will need an Arduino UNO Board to get started
6. Pet Trainer: The MuttMentor
- The designers of this device made use of the Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense
- TensorFlow is used for training a little percentage of neutral network for every action a pet does
7. Basic Earthquake Detector
This project is all about developing a personal earthquake detector to help you know the current earthquake situations around you.
- You won’t necessarily have to depend on governments anymore for results of earthquakes status around you
- You will basically need an Arduino board, to begin with, this project
8. Creating a Musical Instruments With the Use of Arduino
9. The Use of RFID Reader to make a Security Access
You can easily look into this project to learn how to develop security access with the use of the Arduino.
- It depends on Adafruit NFC card
10. Smoke Detection using MQ-2 Gas Sensor
If you are willing to master this project, you should be able to create a relatively cheap smoke detector here. Simple tricks are done in this project to help you detect smoke in your house without spending too much.
- It is a basic inexpensive solution to help detect smoke
11. Arduino Based Amazon Echo using 1Sheeld
- You will also need a smartphone and an Arduino shield if you want to make this happen too
12. Motion Following Motorized Camera
The idea behind the creation of this motorized camera to detect movement of objects. It is a good project for security reasons.
- It is highly sensitive to moving objects
- Whenever it detects an object, it tends to change direction and follow the object
13. Water Quality Monitoring System
There is not as good as drinking healthy water – the quality of the water you take in or use will definitely influence your health condition. You can try this project out if you want to monitor your medical status through water usage.
- This project depends on Arduino UNO and water quality sensors
14. Audio Spectrum Visualizer
An audio spectrum visualizer is definitely a great Arduino project to try out. It is a project you will have fun around and it’s nice to create.
- It mainly depends on Arduino Nano R3 and an LED display
- It is relatively cost-effective
15. Punch Activated Arm Flamethrower
- This project mainly based on SparkFun Arduino Pro Mini 328 and an accelerometer
16. Polar Drawing Machine
You can simply use this polar drawing machine to make really nice vector graphics images or bitmap. It is another Arduino project that worth trying out!
- It is one of the best Arduino project you can easily lay your hands-on
17. Robot Cat (Open Cat)
This project is all about creating a programmable robotic cat that is suited for Artificial Intelligence services and STEM education.
- This project primarily depends on Arduino and Raspberry Pi boards
18. Home Automation
Try this project out so that you can comfortably automate anything you want in your house. It could be an alarm system or something to automatically switch on the lights in your house when it’s dark. Click on the home automation project here to see how it works.
- Check this project out to automate anything in your home
19. Develop a Tiny Weather Display System
- You will need a small Arduino board and a small OLED graphic display to get started
20. Develop a Fingerprint Scanner to Your Garage Door Opener
This project is about letting you know how to create a fingerprint scanner that will open your garage door. This DIY Arduino project is a great idea you can make on your own for security solutions in your home.
- A very important real-time Arduino project you would love to try out
You now have an idea of how to create top Arduino projects without any issue or difficulty. Many of them don’t depend solely on the Arduino board; they function with some other tools.
Some of the Opensource Arduino Projects projects we explained in this article can be carried out by beginners while the rests are for advanced learners. Look at each of them carefully to know the one you need and suit your choice.office 2019 home business kaufen