For instance, an unnecessary character in a code could be a comment, space characters, newline characters, etc. In other words, these unnecessary characters could be anything that doesn’t affect the execution of your codes.
- It helps in removing comments and extra whitespace characters that are not needed by the web browser or visitors
- It helps in rebuilding the URL in the CSS from its original location to the output location
- It does the parsing of @import statement in CSS instantaneously
Features: To make use of JSMIni
- All you need do is to copy and paste the source code.
- Select base or fully compress option.
- Lastly, shrink the file
- Grunt is task-based
- It helps to connect files
- Validates files with JSHint
- Executes minify files with UGIFIFYJS
In short, this is simply a GUI application for Less, Sass, Compass, and CoffeeScript compilation to enable web developers to use them more effectively.
- Most importantly, it supports Windows, Linux, and Mac
7. Ajax Minifier
By using this tool, users are able to run Microsoft Ajax Minifier without making use of the command line or Visual Studio. Certainly, Ajax minifier is a widely recognized Windows application.
- Also, it enables/disables Super-compression and analysis options for small programs
- Available for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Smaller compresses your files for you to enable your website load faster
10. Ultra Minifier
Web developers love Ultra Minifier because it’s the simplest YUI Compressor GUI.
11. Require JS
- Require JS will help you increase the speed and quality of your codes
- Furthermore, It is optimized for in-browser use
- It helps to remove whitespace, strips comments, combines files, and optimizes/shortens a few common programming patterns
- It makes use of UglifyJS 2, Clean-CSS and HTML Minifier.
localStorageis normally used to save selections
You can pick up this tool to automate and enhance your workflow. Gulp is unique and special in the sense that it makes simple tasks simpler and makes complex tasks easy to manage.
- Most importantly, it’s flexible, composable, and efficient
uglify-es is no longer maintained and
uglify-js does not support ES6+.
- It’s a fork of
uglify-esthat mostly retains API and CLI compatibility with