When businesses meet their customers, user experience is very important because your customers interact with you through your web interfaces. When it comes to front-end UI frameworks for user-centric, responsive designs, JS Frameworks are the first in the line. Rather than writing code from scratch, using a JS Framework is very efficient and developer friendly. When it comes to web frameworks and technologies, React is only behind Node.js, according to the Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2022.
It proves that developers know React.js is an excellent choice for UI development. For quicker, effortless, and more productive development, choosing a better React JS Framework is very important for your next project.
Why is React JS good for web development?
- SEO-friendly with reduced loading time,
- Has a good supportive community,
- Contains reusable components that only need to define once and use numerous times,
- Update friendly because of props object that lets data travel from parent component to child files nested within,
- React native allow us to develop cross platform apps,
- Virtual DOM lets you interact with the applications while updating, without harming them, and helps applications load quickly and
- It is super easy to create a React app with very simple steps.
Why is Sencha Ext JS the best React JS framework?
- Sencha Architect – provide drag-and-drop features
- Sencha Themer – design customized application themes without writing code
- IDE and Code Editor Plugins – enabling code completion, inspection, generation, navigation, refactoring, and more
- ExtGen – node-based cross-platform command line tool
- Sencha Fiddle – allows you to try Ext JS code in your browser without downloading or installing anything
- Sencha CMD – a full set of lifecycle management including scaffolding, code minification, transpilation from ES6, dynamic package loading, build generation for PWAs, and more
- Inspector – provides direct access to components, classes, and objects for apps built using Sencha frameworks
- Sencha Stencils – UI asset kit for Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Balsamiq, and for SVG/PNG to use with other programs
How good is Material UI as a React JS framework?
MUI offers a comprehensive set of UI tools for faster development of applications. It comes with a fully loaded component library and you can bring your own design system to MUI’s production-ready components. MUI is a React JS Framework that offers build capabilities with an accelerated pace and you do not need to sacrifice your flexibility or control. The MUI community version is open-source and free. Businesses can buy MUI pro or premium packages as they see fit. Some of the MUI features are,
- Custom themes
- 40 + building block components
- Powerful components for advanced use cases such as data grids, tree views, charts, etc.
- Pre-built templates for web apps
- UI kits with many of the MUI components with states, variations, colors, typography, and icons
Is the Ant design of React good as a React JS framework?
Ant Design of React contains a React UI library with a set of high-quality components and demos for building rich, interactive user interfaces. Ant Design of React offers an enterprise-class design of web applications, written in TypeScript with predictable static types and a whole package of design resources and development tools. Its internationalization supports dozens of languages and powerful theme customization in every detail. Binance, Evooq, and Alipay companies are clients of Ant design. Ant design integrates with React, Bootstrap, JQuery UI, Vue Strap, Ant design Vue, and refine. Ant design is a React JS framework that comes with great documentation, easy integration, customized forms, ES6, and TypeScript support.
Why should you use Chakra UI as a React JS framework?
Chakra UI, a flexible, and accessible, modern component library for React. It lets developers build front-end applications with composable and reusable elements. Chakra UI lets you build a great experience for your customers while spending less time writing UI code and more time focusing on user experience.
It is a comprehensive design system with accessible, themeable, and composable features. Supports light and dark UIs, is guaranteed to boost your productivity when building your app or website, and is backed by an active community. Chakra UI is a quickly growing React JS framework with 1.7 Million downloads per month, 19.7K GitHub stars, 10 core contributors, and 8k discord members.
What should you consider before choosing your React JS Framework?
The intention of this article is to help you narrow down the most suitable React JS framework for your project. You may consider
- supportiveness to different device interfaces,
- cross-browser and old-browser support,
- ease of development, extension availability, ease of bug fixes, and
- ease of update
when choosing a React JS framework for your next project. Also, it is better to consider a supportive community, thorough documentation, scalability and future enhancements, supportiveness to various other libraries, the learning curve associated with the framework’s own universe, ease of installation, license type, and affordability of the right React JS framework for you.
Which framework suits you the most?
We have looked into some of the top innovative React JS frameworks available by 2022. Businesses like yours can use one of the above-mentioned JS frameworks. So it is a big step that you need to take by properly considering their pros and cons.
Sencha provides the most comprehensive set of components for React developers, including grid, tree grid, pivot grid, charts, D3 visualizations, trees, calendars, buttons, menus, and more. Other than that, Sencha is an excellent choice if you are going to develop data-intensive, cross-platform web and mobile applications for modern devices. Also, Sencha Ext JS enables developers to deliver beautiful applications to market faster and reduces integration and maintenance burdens with 140+ pre-integrated and tested high-performance UI components.
What is the main feature of React?
The main feature of React is that it creates virtual DOM. Whenever the state changes, React updates the virtual DOM first. This has a considerable performance gain.
Is React a framework?
No, React is a library, not a framework. If you want to use React with a framework, use Sencha Ext JS.
Is React faster than Angular?
Yes, React creates virtual DOM which guarantees faster performance.
Will React die soon?
No React is one of the most popular JS frameworks now. It won’t die anytime soon.