Vue team has recently announced the release of Vue v3.0.0-alpha.9!
Vue has a large following of developers. It’s easy to use and can be picked up relatively quickly.
This release of Vue v3.0.0-alpha.9 fixes some major bugs including:
- compiler-core – fix property shorthand detection
- compiler-ssr – should pass necessary tag names for dynamic v-bind
- runtime-core – empty boolean props
- runtime-dom – patch xlink attribute
- types – app.component should accept defineComponent return type
A complete List of Bug fixes can be found Here.
- compiler-core: wrap slot functions with render context
- compiler-sfc: added SSR option
- runtime-core: add a special property to get class component options
- runtime-core: implement RFC-0020
- runtime-core: set context for manual slot functions as well
- server-renderer: render suspense in vnode mode
- ssr: compiler-ssr support for Suspense
- ssr: hide comment anchors during hydration in dev mode
- ssr: improve fragment mismatch handling
- ssr: support getSSRProps for vnode directives
- ssr/suspense: suspense hydration
- types: export
- runtime-core: data no longer supports object format (per RFC-0020)
RendererOptions.patchProparguments order has changed
You can Expect Release of stable Vue 3 very soon, the roadmap shows the official release is planned in Q1 2020
The Complete changelog can be found on Github.