Angular IDE by Webclipse provides a complete solution for Angular development with TypeScript. You can expect quick project building, fast as-you-type validation (including TSLint warnings) in TypeScript files and immediate content assist.
Angular IDE by Webclipse is based on vendor libraries so all validation results will match those of the command line tooling. TypeScript, TSLint or Angular 2 Ahead-of-Time compilation will all yield the same results. You will get strict type checking within Angular HTML templates, various TSLint quick fixes and so much more.
Angular IDE by Webclipse Provides Advanced editing support for TypeScript 2.0 . SOME BEST FEATURES :
- Real-time validation and display of errors as you type code
- Auto-completion of code across your project
- Syntax-aware source coloring and occurrence highlighting
- Block and full-file formatting with advanced settings
- Built first for tsconfig.json management
- Validation inside custom Angular 2 attributes
- Detection of misdefined NG2 element tags
- Auto-complete for HTML elements
- Auto-complete for TypeScript expressions in templates
- Set breakpoints within TypeScript code in the Angular IDE
- View and explore variable values
- Inject TypeScript code for evaluation
- Integrated source map support for simple setup
- You can Switch to a new fresh dark theme
Command Line Integration
Angular IDE bash terminal integration provides you a project-focused command line experience regardless of your operating system. Automatic context switching based on active project, automatic configuration of your PATH to provide chosen Node.js and NPM version, as well as access to command line tools installed locally to your project.
- Angular 2 HTML Template Intelligence
- Angular-CLI Integration
- Angular 2 Source Navigation
- TypeScript Debugging
- Integrated usage of the angular-cli for Angular best practices
- Optimized for developers to make the most of Angular
- CodeLive for Angular -- allows exploring live component
Good support matters as much as provided features, and you won’t find better support ! genuitec dedicated team ensures your problems are replied to within 24hrs !
This is a freemium IDE -- 8 days per month for free. You will have unlimited access to Freebie features & Access to Pro features — capped at 8 days per month, enough for real work. This IDE Is available under Three licenses: Free , Personal ( $28/year ) & Commercial ( $48/year) .