These days, we can’t undermine the importance of calendars on our website and mobile applications.
Mobile and web calendars can now be seen everywhere, they are found in booking applications, webpages of a different sort, travel software, project management, admin panels, etc.
There are lots of reasons you could need a calendar on the web.
One of the reasons is picking a date from the calendar to fill up a form or provide a date in the process of delivering any sort of information.
- You can customize it to appear in different view types: daily, weekly, monthly(6 weeks, 2 weeks, 3 weeks)
- It allows you to mouse-drag in order to adjust a schedule
- With this calendar library, you are free to change the start day of a week
- Calendarize works by returning a weekly array comprising of 7 numbers depending on the present month and year
We use Hello week for creating a cool clean multi-language inline calendar for date selection.
- It has no dependency
- Minimal Clean Inline Date Picker
Your schedule events in Timetable.js are shown in a responsive horizontal timetable.
- It has no dependency
This is an event calendar component made available for React. Based on your preference of DateTime libraries, React big calendar is able to handle the date formatting and culture localization.
- It supports modern browsers
Multiframework responsive calendars like Mobiscroll calendar support web, tablet and mobile devices. You don’t need to do successive swiping before you are able to change the years and months on the calendar.
- This calendar enables you to highlight dates that are of great importance to you
- Mobiscroll shows multiple months so you are chanced to see two to three months in a row
This calendar shows us the date and days of the week. You are able to easily navigate to dates you want to view through the months, years and decade view options provided by this Syncfusion react calendar.
- This calendar is very easy to configure
This Vue.js calendar makes use of attributes for decorating the calendar with many visual indicators such as highlighted date regions, dots, bars, content styles and popovers for simple tooltips and even custom slot content.
- Simple, clean and lightweight calendar
- Extremely Lightweight
- One of the most easiest customizable calendar
- Fast execution time
- Very powerful and lightweight
- It is very easy for developers to use and understand