Laravel is one of the best PHP frameworks developers use in developing website applications. They love using it because it offers an advanced MVC architecture during development. There are lots of Laravel CMS available in our modern days to help web developments happen quickly and easily.
In short, We will be looking closely at some of the very best Laravel CMS in this article. As a PHP developer, you should be able to find some of them handy in your next project development.
- Most importantly, it’s an open-source CMS
- Powered by Laravel 5 and Sentry
Above all, it is simply a modular CMS and development platform. In addition, PyroCMS is created using Laravel 5.
- You will love it because of its simplicity and how powerful it’s
3. Laravel 7 Simple CMS
You will so much love this boilerplate content management system if you are a beginner.
- Most importantly, it supports Laravel 7
- Page, category, and article management
- elFinder as the file manager
- Feather Icons as the icon package
This is just another content management system but this particular one is created with Laravel 4.2.
- In addition, Bower and Gulp are utilized for asset management
- To sum up, the user interface is created using Bootstrap-version-3 with Less
This content management system and also the web platform is the best for you because it’s built to make web development very simple.
- Firstly, it’s free and open-source
- Secondly, it depends on Laravel PHP framework
- In conclusion, it’s very easy to use
Certainly, it is a simple project users can implement in developing E-commerce websites.
- Firstly, it depends on Laravel framework 5.5 LTS
- Autocomplete and normal search
- Registration and Email Verification with Activation Code
- Easy migration and auto-generated seed
- And many more
- In conclusion, it’s features-rich
This is simply a PHP content management system. In addition, it is made specifically for the laravel framework.
- Firstly, it’s very simple to use
- It’s so easy on the eyes
- Easy customization
8. Fully CMS
This is best described as a multilingual content management system. In addition, it supports Laravel 5.1.
- File manager
- Authentication Sentinel
To sum up, this is the best project for you if you are looking for a simple content management system for laravel.
- In conclusion, it contains Blog, Pages, Products, Mailbox, Image Gallery, Log Viewer, and Users
This is another PHP content management system. In addition, it depends on Laravel 3.2+ and Twitter Bootstrap 2.0.4.
- It’s so flexible
- In conclusion, it’s very useful in developing multi-language and SEO optimized websites
This is another nice content management system created for Laravel 5.
- In conclusion, it requires Laravel 5.2+ and a MySQL server
In short, Twill is an open-source Laravel project. You can easily use it to create a custom content management system that’s so easy on the eyes and strong.
- You will so much love it because its idea is to make CMS creative, productive, and also give you an enjoyable experience
- In conclusion, Twill is an open-source CMS for Laravel
This is a very great tool because you can comfortably use to develop any type of website, online store, or blog of your choice. In addition, Microweber depends on PHP Laravel Framework.
- In other words, Microweber is a Drag and Drop website builder and a strong next-generation CMS
- Real-Time Text Editing
- Strong Admin Panel
- E-commerce Solution
In short, Laravel-Angular-CMS is known as laravel API with angular backend CMS.
- It uses Laravel 5.1 for API
- In addition, it makes use of Angular 1.4 for Backend
This is a content management system for Laravel 7. In addition, it comes with a simple shopping chart.
- Open Source
We truly hope you will find any of these content management systems useful in your next website application project. Each of their description and features are well laid out in this article. Look at them carefully and decide your preference.